With the soaring mercury levels and Mother Nature turning up the heat to full blast.I longed for something to cool off the steaming weather.
Something icy..Something fruity and totally soothing, the only thought I could gather to stop this craving was a refreshing lemonade pop. This Popsicle is slightly tangy & faintly sweet that is equal to freshness unlimited!. Perfect way to chill my afternoon on a summer day. It has all the goodness of fruits and looks to die for. The interesting fact is you don’t even need a Popsicle mold. Just use normal disposable glasses. I am set to beat the heat with these simple heat proof pops!!
- Fresh fruits like..strawberries,blue berries,grapes ,kiwi slices
- Fresh mint leaves
- Muddle a few mint leaves in lemonade.
- Add fruits to the glass fill it half ,you can chop the fruits into big chunks or you can add whole fruits too.Do it the way you like.
- Pour lemonade in the glasses half way and place a stick in the center of the glass.
- Cover it with the foil.Freeze it for a minimum of 3 hours.
- After its frozen.Dip them in lightly warm water and take them out of the cups.Ready to be served.