Would you believe , if i said you can enjoy a Chocolate cake on your breakfast table in just 2 minutes!!..yes literally 2 minutes.This is one of my favorite morning saver recipes.Its a 2 minute microwave chocolate cake made in a mug.For those of you who don't believe me go try it yourself and lemme know!...You will be tempted every morning for this chocolaty caky kick....but common,need to watch those killer calories too ..after all "A minute on lips a life time on hips'.:D.
- 4 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp sugar(for those who fear stubborn calories..substitute granulated sugar by low-cal sugar)
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug (or 2).
- Whisk with fork until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1– 3 minutes.Keep checking every 15 seconds.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Or, halfway through baking time, drop in a dollop of peanut butter/heavy cream
- Flip it on a plate and serve it a dollop of cream & strawberry sauce.:D
- Baking time depends on microwave minutes. Mine took about 1 min -15 seconds.Careful not to dry out the brownie.